Shadi Shagun Yojana If you’re also interested to benefit from this scheme, make sure you be aware of its essential aspects about it. Know about eligibility and methods to apply to be eligible for this scheme.
PM Shadi Shagun Yojana
The scheme was introduced by the government of India on the 8th of August 2017. In this scheme, a financial sum of Rs.51 thousand is given to girls from the minorities for marriage.
In this scheme, 51 thousand rupees are provided to girls belonging to Muslim society before the date of marriage following their education so that parents are not faced with any issues.
We should note that this program was conceived by the Ministry of Minority Welfare, where girls from Muslim society were offered the benefit of it recognizing them as minorities.
In addition, other girls from the society that are included on the list of minorities also can avail themselves of this program. The girls fall under Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, Christian, and Parsi societies.
If you are also planning to avail of this scheme, make sure you be aware of some crucial aspects of the program.
In addition, we provide information on the requirements to be eligible to apply and the process to apply.
What is the eligibility/conditions for PM Shadi Shagun Yojana
Certain eligibility and requirements are defined under the PM Shadi Shagun Yojana. They are as follows:
- Minority societies, which comprise Muslims, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, Christians, and Parsis The daughters of these communities are in the running for this scheme.
- The benefits of this plan are only available when the student has completed her degree.
- The benefits of this scheme are available only to girls who is the recipient of the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship at the school level.
Required documents for applying to this scheme
To apply for the PM Shadi Shagun Yojana you’ll need a few crucial documents. They are in the following order:
- Girl’s aadhar card
- Certificate of residence for a girl
- Birth certificate for a girl
- Graduation or graduation marks for college or school sheet
- A family ration card with the girl’s name is listed.
- Bank account information of the parent Passbook copy to this
Follow this process for applying to PM Shadi Shagun Yojana
- To apply for this scheme, you have to first click on the official website of Maulana Azad Education Foundation https://www.india.gov.in/.
- There is a need to select the option of a scholarship.
- In this case, the Shadi Shagun Yojana form is to be chosen.
- You must fill in all the required information on the form in a correct and precise manner.
- After the form has been completely completed, upload the necessary documents and then submit the form.
- Once you’ve completed the form Take the form and keep it in your wallet.
- So, the application process for the PM Shadi Shagun Yojana is finished.
Other government schemes for the girl child in India
- Dhanalakshmi Yojana
- balika samridhi yojana
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
- Scheme of encouragement of girls for secondary education
- CBSE flight plan
- Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Scheme