Find your name on the beneficiary list in the same way as this.
The e-shram cards scheme was designed to assist workers and laborers during the Corona transition phase.
As an aid to the workers and laborers across the country, money was transferred to their accounts. In this way there was a transfer of funds to the Yogi Adityanath government in Uttar Pradesh had announced to transfer of 500-500 rupees into the accounts of workers in the informal sector for four months.
Following this announcement, the Chief Minister made the transfer of two installments of 1,000 rupees into the accounts of holders of the e-shram.
Based on news reports, it appears that we are being reported that at present the second and third installments are being transferred from the central government’s accounts to the e-labor holders.
The amount has landed in the accounts of many farmers as well as in the accounts of farmers from other farms.
The process of sending the amount is also underway. However, the money isn’t yet in the accounts of a few farmers.
According to information by department officials, it’s important to find out who is not eligible. Since there are a lot of cardholders who are not eligible and no money has been transferred to their accounts.
In such a case only after verifying their identity that they are eligible, they can enjoy the benefits of the scheme.
A majority of the employees in Uttar Pradesh got benefits from the scheme.
E-shram card schemes are administered through the Labor Department for the workers and those who work in the non-organized sector.
Workers from Uttar Pradesh have got the greatest benefits. It is reported that as part of the e-shram card plan, greater than six million people have registered in UP.
Through this scheme, 1000 rupees were transferred to the accounts of those employees through government officials of the UP government.
However, the money hasn’t been transferred to the accounts of many of the workers. However, many e-shram card holders aren’t confirmed.
As soon as verification is complete the funds are transferred into the accounts of those who are still eligible to work.
Follow The process of sending money to the account of e-shram cardholders
The Yogi government of Uttar Pradesh is going to assist workers and laborers with financial difficulties by providing them with electronic shram cards.
The process of paying funds to their accounts is in the process of being implemented. However, the process has not been officially declared by the Labor Department.
To provide you with information, we say that in the January of 2022, the Yogi Adityanath administration of the state transferred between 1000 and 1000 rupees to the account of over 50 thousand recipients.
However, there are still a lot of workers whose labor cards have been issued but the money has not yet reached their accounts.
How to check name on the list of the beneficiaries of the E-shram card scheme?
- First, you need to go to the official website of the Labor Welfare Department of your state.
- You must select the option for labor. On this page, you will need to click on”workers” in the menu (district-wise or block-wise).
- Following this, a new page will be displayed before you with the requested information. is required to fill in for example, when the district is located in the urban area, and the municipal body will be located in the rural area, and the development block needs to be chosen.
- Then click the submit. After that, you will see the list of beneficiary names appear before you.
- You can now see your name on the list. If your name is listed, you’ll be granted the benefits of E-Shram Yojana.
Follow the step to Register for E-Shramik Card
The people working in the unorganized sector should have an electronic shram card. This is because they can avail the benefits of various schemes.
If you’re associated with the unorganized sector then you could profit from these schemes by having your electronic-shram card. The process for registration for this card of labor is as follows:
- For registration in this scheme, first of all, you have to go to the official website of the e-shram portal https://www.eshram.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, one must click the registration link for the e-shram.
- Click on https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/self.
- When self-registering the user needs to input his/her mobile number.
- Enter the captcha code and choose whether they are members of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization, or not.
- Click on the Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) option, and then transmit OTP.
- Then, enter the details of your bank account for the complete registration and then follow the next steps.
- Following that, you need to submit the required documents, and then submit the form online by clicking on the submit button.